Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"I think big and allow myself to accept even more good in my life"

To me, this means that I am thinking beyond this moment, that I am setting my sights on the positive things that can be.  While there is no sense in stressing about the past or fretting about the future, I believe that it is important to have a positive vision for the future.  While we are not guaranteed tomorrow, what happens if we never prepare for it? When it gets here, what will we be left with?  Starting school and staying in both programs allows me to think big and when I complete these degrees, I will have even more good in my life.  I will have options and will be able to give more of myself to my clients.  I will be able to give both physical and emotional healing.  The desire to work with MISS families remains and I believe that in a professional capacity, I will be able to offer so much to them to foster a life of healing and productivity.  Jason's death was not it vain and I will live each day in a way that honors his memory.  Being patient with my kids, showing them love, appreciating and loving Mark are all ways that I can do so in my home and furthering my education is a way that I can do so outside the home.  As tomorrow approaches and this journey begins, I pray for strength and direction and affirmation that I am doing the right thing when things get tough and this task seems impossible.  Namaste

No comments: